At Elementary ICT we take the business of your privacy and personal data very seriously – we do not sell, rent or trade any information provided to us by our customers or by visitors to this website.
In this statement we hope to reassure you on the reasons when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it all secure
This website does use Google Analytics however all personally identifiable data (including IP address) has been deactivated and is therefore not stored by us or Google - we simply use this feature to see how often our site is visited and what pages get the most hits
Website Enquiry forms
None of the enquiry forms on this website store any information entered on them - everything is sent via email directly to our office as soon as the send button is pressed
Only our paying customers are included in our email distribution lists - the lists are used as a business function to communicate vital information regarding the services we provide - they are not used as a means of marketing or promotion and are certainly not made available to any third parties.
Access to Information Held on You
If you want to find out what information we may have stored about you please complete the form on this web page and we'll get back to you within the statutory 40 Calendar days.
When Might Personal Data be Disclosed to a Third Party?
We may disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To satisfy applicable law, regulations, legal process or valid governmental request;
- To enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations of Terms of Service;
- To detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues;
- To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Elementary ICT Ltd, its customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
In the unlikely event that any of the above becomes necessary, we will inform any individual whose personal data is being disclosed unless we are prevented from doing so by legal processes or procedures
Reviews and Revisions to our Privacy Notice
Last reviewed: 01 November 2019
Amendments at last review:
- Google Analytics statement updated
- Section added regarding website enquiry forms